Disney Plus is available in only a few countries around the world. For instance, you’ll find it available in the following territories: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Channel Islands, France, Germany, Iceland, India and Indonesia (as Disney Plus Hotstar), Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Spain, Switzerland, the U.K. and the U.S.
To access it elsewhere, you’re going to need to change your IP address. Other than this, users have other concerns like how they can access the Disney Plus app on their Firestick.
So, below, I’ll be highlighting a quick tutorial on how you can unblock Disney Plus on Firestick by using the best VPN for Disney Plus, especially if you’re living anywhere outside the territories.
How to watch Disney Plus on Firestick
Even though Disney Plus is available on the Amazon Store, the service itself is not available in many countries around the world. Because of this geo-restrictions, you’re going to have to use a VPN to change your IP, so that you have access to it.
Change your IP address
First, you’re going to need to connect to a VPN. Here’s how you can do it:
- Subscribe to the best VPN for Disney Plus. Just in case you’re looking for a budgeted option, there are many top providers that offer the best VPN deals and discounts on their one and two-year packages. Choose one according to your budget.
- Once you’ve chosen your subscription plan, create your account by providing an email and a password.
- Download and install the VPN app on your Firestick. Make sure that the VPN you choose offers a VPN app for Firestick or you’ll then have to use the sideloading method.
- Launch the app, and sign in to your account.
- Now, connect to a US server and now proceed to get the Disney Plus app.
Unblocking Disney Plus on Firestick
- Launch your Firestick device and on the home screen, type in Disney Plus on the search bar.
- You should see the Disney Plus app under the Apps & Games section.
- Once you find the correct app, click on “Get.”
- The Disney Plus app will begin to download, and once it’s done, you’ll be prompted to launch the app.
- Open the Disney Plus app and return back to your home screen.
- You’ll find the downloaded Disney app in the Apps and Channels folder.
- Open the app, and sign in to your account or create it if you don’t have any.
- Start streaming!
How to choose a Disney Plus VPN that’s compatible with Firestick
Not many VPN apps are compatible with Firestick and other apps. This is why you’ll need to choose one that’s compatible with a few requirements. Here’s how you can choose one:
- Make sure the VPN you choose is compatible with Firestick and other important devices.
- The VPN needs to offer a large server network. This will allow you to access multiple streaming services from abroad, by changing your IP address.
- Great speeds and unlimited bandwidth
- Robust security features and a no-logs policy to secure your data and privacy online.